Thursday 14 March 2013

1080p HD? Future is 4K Ultra HD...!!!

If you thought buying a 1080p HD TV was enough, 4K Ultra HD is fast becoming popular among gadget lovers who want to visualize the next level of entertainment. 4K signifies 4000 pixels (and varies from  3840×2160 to 4096×3072 in different devices) which is called ultra HD, and this resolution is nearly 4 times higher than the 1080 pixels HD (high definition) which most HDTVs and HD recording cameras, camcorders and mobiles aim for right now.

4K Ultra HD Resolution

4K recording cameras, monitors and TVs have been around for a while and they are expensive and not commonly seen or available for sale at your local gadget store.

In  fact I realized this as I stumbled upon this Ultra HDTV which Sony claims is the highest resolution TV they ever made - a huge XBR-84X900 84 inches 4K Ultra HDTV  with 3840×2160 resolution for playing all those 4K Ultra High Definition movies in exceptional high clarity. It will also upscale HD movies to 4K. It costs only $25,000!
Imagine what happens when you watch 3D movies at 4K resolution on a 84 inch UHDTV!!
My only concern is there might not be much 4K content available for home viewers to watch, but if you can afford a $25K TV, then you can surely buy those expensive movies, when they are available. As more 4K recording cameras become popular, ultra HD content will increase. Remember the same thing happened to HD content as well a few years ago – and now you no longer want to watch blurry CDs and DVDs on your HDTV, and strive to subscribe HD channels. Did you know even the current iPad with retina display has 2048×1536-pixel resolution, which is higher than your HDTV!
So next time you think 1080p HD is the best resolution for your next gadget purchase, think again.  Get ready for 4K resolution devices soon as the revolution has already started.

Note: Please share your Views/Thoughts and leave a message with your comments/suggestions as they are always welcomed.  This will keep me motivated and will encourage me to write and post more useful articles based on various topics mostly related to Technology and HRM

1 comment:

  1. I saw this post and that i felt I required to administer my take. I actually have browse through the comments and most of the individuals appear sad with paramount projectors Well, i assume I’m the sole happy person here. I bought a Paramount smart-905 a jiffy agone and I’m pleased with it. I developed interest to shop for a predominate projector when being suggested by a devotee to create the acquisition. once I visited the stores, I found that the projector was going at $4000 that was fully unaffordable on behalf of me. the seller united to create a deal and sold-out it to American state at $1200. I watch movies with it and therefore the pictures square measure continuously super sharp. On occasions, I watch TV exploitation it and it works dead. .

    ReplyDelete